Open seven days a week from 10AM to sun down. Please check our News & Events page for the next time we are having a special event and sign up for the newsletter so we can make sure you get all of our event info.
Click here for a Map of Sculpture Trails.
If you would like to visit Sculpture Trails at a different time please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time. We love sharing Sculpture Trails as much as possible and will work with you to accommodate any size group.
The Sculpture Trails paths are not wheel chair accessible and are over 1 mile long.
Sculpture Trails Guidelines
The museum grounds are under 24-hour surveillance for your protection and the protection of the collection.
- No dogs allowed. Guide dogs welcome.
- Do not climb on or touch the sculptures.
- Stay on the paths.
- No running.
- No commercial photography permitted.
- No alcohol permitted on the grounds.
- No motorized or mountain bikes permitted.
- No firearms permitted.
- No littering. Pack out whatever you have packed in.
- Please treat the land with tremendous respect.
- Do not pick any plants or branches off trees.