Cast Iron Sculpture Workshop 2018
We are now booking the 2018 Cast Iron Sculpture Workshops
Sculpture Trails Iron Foundry invites artists of all experience levels to participate in the Annual Sculpture Trails Cast Iron Sculpture Workshops July 2018. Scroll down to Register now.
When: July 2018
Where: Sculpture Trails Outdoor Museum will be hosting its Cast Iron Sculpture Workshops on the Museum grounds at the Sculpture Trails Iron Foundry in Solsberry, IN during the month of July 2018.
Workshops will run in July 2018 from Monday to Saturday.
Artists should arrive on Sundays to get set up.
- July 1st - 8th is intern week
- July 8th - 15th is First week
- July 15th - 22nd Second week
- July 22nd - 29th Third week BOOKED
Sculpture Trails is ready to go for the 2018 Cast Iron Sculpture Workshop.
- Openings for 5 Artists a week are offered on a first come first serve basis. It is open to all experience levels.
- Each artist will be invited to put a sculpture in the Cast Iron Sculpture Exhibition. It’s a two-year show on the Museum Grounds.
- A workshop registration fee includes many pattern and flask materials, free camping at the Cliffside Campground and wellness cabin, 24-hour access to the facilities at the Iron Foundry and all the help you need to make your stay a success from the Work Study Artists.Participants are responsible for the cost of their sand at 28 cents a pound and iron at 50 cents a pound this price includes chemicals, waste removal and propane and fuel coke.Food cost is about $60 a week if you join in on the family style dinners.
Regular Registration: January 2nd, 2018 to May 31, 2018 $455 a week
Add a day for $55 each
Fill out the registration form below. Once form is submitted you will proceed to payment.
Thanks to our sponsors!